Students will be able to write and describe the steps in making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You DO NOT have to make the sandwich – that’s my job!
- Think about what you would do if you had to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What would be the first step, the next step, etc.
- Pretend Mr. Vega is your personal robot and will make this sandwich for you according to your instructions.
- Write down a detailed list of what Mr. Vega would have to do to make this sandwich. It should be typed.
- Take a picture or submit a document with the instructions. Mr. Vega will choose some “winners” and video himself following your instructions.
- Link of the video will be posted on YouTube for all of you to see.
Making a Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Grape jelly
- Butter knife
- Paper towel